top of page
  • What type of steel framed building do you supply?
    Offering bespoke steel framed buildings to all of our customers the list is pretty much endless. We cater for all of your needs and no project is too big nor too small. Find out more on our Products page
  • Where are you based?
    We are located in Oswestry which is north Shropshire but we supply buildings and erect them all over the UK so no matter where you are in the UK, we will travel there.
  • Can I come and see you in Oswestry?
    We are more than happy for you to come and see us at the office and workshop but would kindly ask that you call us to arrange a suitable time/date prior to popping in to avoid missing us when we are out of the office. Please call us on 01691 902153 to get a time booked in to go through all of your plans & upcoming projects in person should you wish to do so.
  • How long will it take to receive my quote?
    With potential customers requesting quotes using our handy online quote form, over the telephone, via email and through our Facebook page you can imagine we get many enquiries a day. We aim to respond to a quote request and send a quotation within 4 days, but with that in mind, when our team are out on site it may take longer for quotes to be received. Should you not receive a response from us, please call 01691 902153.
  • Do you offer a full package?
    Every part of the design and manufacture of the building is done in house by our team. On top of supplying and delivering the building, we also have the option of completing the foundations and footings for your building as well as the final erection meaning all aspects of the purchase is achieved hassle free!
  • What about delivery of the building?
    We offer delivery of our buildings all over the UK. We have an excellent partnership with our haulage company which enables us to be able to deliver to just about any site. Customers also do have the option to collect their buildings if they prefer.
  • Can I erect the building myself?
    We do offer the option to have our expert cladders and erectors come to you to complete your building with ease but if you would rather do this yourself then we will supply everything you need to get the job done including all nuts, bolts and erection drawings.
  • Do you come and do a site visit?
    If the site is particularly difficult or if you are looking to proceed with the quotation you have received, we will come and visit the site prior to any monies exchanging to ensure we are offering an accurate and appropriate price.
  • What are your payment terms?
    Upon ordering the building we ask for a 20% deposit of the supply cost along with signed confirmation of your order. The other 80% along with the delivery cost, will not be due until just before the order is about to be delivered to you. If you have chosen to go for the option including foundations and erection, these will be invoiced accordingly after each task has been completed.
  • I would like to go ahead with a received quotation, when will I receive my order?
    Throughout the year our lead times fluctuate. Once you have received your quote and feel that we are the ones for you, we will have an open and honest conversation regarding lead times and also discuss if you have any specific deadlines in mind to see if we can work to achieve these with you.
  • Why should I choose SteelUp?
    Here at SteelUp we believe in meeting your expectations by delivering a quality product at a sensible price. We really care about our buildings and meeting the expectations of our customers, so that we in turn prosper through recommendations and repeat business. Working together with you we can make your steel framed building ideas a reality using our expertise, passion and dedication.
bottom of page